1977 windshield wiper/wash switch diamantled and in need of a replacement

RamCR
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I was in a bad storm and activated my wiperblades, something went wrong they got stuck and in an attempt to turn them off something popped in the back of the dash and upon inspection the switch broke into 4 pieces the wire harness 2 internal components of the switch and the metal casing with the knob on the dash, not to mention the bar and springs that went flying with them. Not having any luck finding a replacement

Attachments

• 1000009543.jpg
    1000009543.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • 1000009542.jpg
    1000009542.jpg
    907.1 KB · Views: 2

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

You don't show the connection pins of your switch. There's two basic styles, round pins like you show and flat pins. The next question is do you have intermittent wipers?

You don't show the connection pins of your switch. There's two basic styles, round pins like you show and flat pins. The next question is do you have intermittent wipers?
Hi, my apologies I didn't originally put in a picture to show that part but I did reply to the thread itself afterwards with a picture showing the pin configuration in this case. And they are intermittent.

No worries! I'll be out in the shop all day, I will see if I still have any of those left.

You may have just got lucky! Send me a direct message...

Back